Lauren Conrad is the proud mother of a new puppy she adopted from a Los Angeles area animal shelter.
The actress has posted several photographs of Fitz on Instagram, warning people it’s impossible to resist adopting an animal.
“Never go to the animal shelter ‘just to look,’” she wrote on Instagram. “It never ends that way.”
Fitz has been making himself comfortable with Conrad’s other adopted dog, Chloe, as you can view below.
“All I want to do is take pictures of this little cutie,” Conrad wrote on Instagram, where her fans’ reactions were overwhelmingly supportive and positive.
“Really awesome of you to adopt instead of buy a pet, Lauren.”
“Thank u for rescuing an animal from a shelter!”
Visit Conrad’s Instagram account for more pics before visiting your local shelter to adopt a dog today!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”