Mike Tyson was reported to have been giving into his sweet tooth recently.
The New York Daily News‘ Gatecrasher says he was, “ordering assorted cookies at the Vegan Divas patisserie on the upper East Side over the weekend.”
It’s more proof that vegans eat just like everyone else and there’s more to their dessert than fruit cups.
There are numerous vegan cookie companies out there, including Liz Lovely, Alternative Baking Company, Uncle Eddie’s, Lucy’s, Nana’s and Sunflower.
Not only can you get vegan cookies like these from a natural foods or health store, you can actually manage to get your sugary munchies on from places like 7-Eleven.
Several mainstream brands of snack and packaged foods have sweets and pastries that are “accidentally vegan,” including Oreos, Vienna Fingers, Unfrosted Pop Tarts, Entenmann’s Single Serve Cherry Snack Pies and Nutter Butter Cookies.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro