Liz Gillies plays a teenager attending a performing arts high school on the Nickelodeon series Victorious.
Gillies may be just a adolescent mastering the arts onscreen, but she’s already mastered the culinary arts in real life.
This actress who follows a vegan, gluten-free diet likes to teach others about healthy eating.
“In the beginning it was hard, now I’m pretty used to it. I still constantly crave burgers, cheese and all the foods I can’t have, but I’ve learned to live without them,” said Liz.
For those trying to go vegan who can’t get rid of those burger cravings, Liz has the following advice:
“Don’t cut everything out at once. Gradually eliminate foods out of your diet, and see how you feel. Make sure to find ways to balance out your diet so that you’re getting all the nutrients you need.”
Sounds like a good way to be Victorious at eating vegan!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015