Colfer seems to have a “beef” with vegetarians in general because he’s now admitting he blackmailed one in high school after learning she may have allegedly eaten meat on the down low.
“Well, the whole blackmailing came from me from when I was in high school and I did a show called “Shirley Todd” which was a spoof of “Sweeney Todd.” None of my friends wanted to be in it so I kind of blackmailed them into being in it. There was a vegetarian, a die-hard vegetarian, and I found a hamburger receipt in her car. I was like, “You’re going to be in my show.”
If this PETA-talking, hemp-fiber humping treehugger really was a hypocrite, then we’re all for cornering her with a sirloin smelling receipt. But did Colfer ever consider the burger may have been purchased by a companion that rode in her car?
Colfer’s character, like the rest of the Glee cast, is graduating from McKinley High School soon, so it’s time to start looking for another job. He recently tested his skills as a screenwriter when his first script, “Struck By Lighting,” premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival. The film centers around Carson, a high school senior who will do anything to get into the university of his dreams–including some good old blackmailing.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces