Does a plant-based diet guarantee you the ability to kick Stephen Colbert‘s arse at push-ups when you’re 80 years old?
Maybe not, but former General Motors vice chairman Bob Lutz put the satirical talk show host to shame when they went head to head, leaving Colbert red-faced and out of breath and Lutz as steady as a sedan on cruise control.
He’s been called quasi-vegetarian in some media, probably meaning he may sneak a little animal flesh in here and there or eat flexible occasionally. Besides eating a plant-based diet, Lutz is doing his part to preserve the environment by encouraging the auto industry to go green. He’s a big fan of the Chevy Volt, an electric hybrid car.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- ABC Reveals Plans For “Vegan-ish” Series About Vegan Family Life
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)