Does a plant-based diet guarantee you the ability to kick Stephen Colbert‘s arse at push-ups when you’re 80 years old?
Maybe not, but former General Motors vice chairman Bob Lutz put the satirical talk show host to shame when they went head to head, leaving Colbert red-faced and out of breath and Lutz as steady as a sedan on cruise control.
He’s been called quasi-vegetarian in some media, probably meaning he may sneak a little animal flesh in here and there or eat flexible occasionally. Besides eating a plant-based diet, Lutz is doing his part to preserve the environment by encouraging the auto industry to go green. He’s a big fan of the Chevy Volt, an electric hybrid car.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Liam Hemsworth Gives Veggie Advice Like Dr. Spock (Video)
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)