Does a plant-based diet guarantee you the ability to kick Stephen Colbert‘s arse at push-ups when you’re 80 years old?
Maybe not, but former General Motors vice chairman Bob Lutz put the satirical talk show host to shame when they went head to head, leaving Colbert red-faced and out of breath and Lutz as steady as a sedan on cruise control.
He’s been called quasi-vegetarian in some media, probably meaning he may sneak a little animal flesh in here and there or eat flexible occasionally. Besides eating a plant-based diet, Lutz is doing his part to preserve the environment by encouraging the auto industry to go green. He’s a big fan of the Chevy Volt, an electric hybrid car.
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”