Does a plant-based diet guarantee you the ability to kick Stephen Colbert‘s arse at push-ups when you’re 80 years old?
Maybe not, but former General Motors vice chairman Bob Lutz put the satirical talk show host to shame when they went head to head, leaving Colbert red-faced and out of breath and Lutz as steady as a sedan on cruise control.
He’s been called quasi-vegetarian in some media, probably meaning he may sneak a little animal flesh in here and there or eat flexible occasionally. Besides eating a plant-based diet, Lutz is doing his part to preserve the environment by encouraging the auto industry to go green. He’s a big fan of the Chevy Volt, an electric hybrid car.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Vegan Temptress Of Louisville Wins Food Network “Cutthroat Kitchen”