Selling the idea of eating more fruits and vegetables to kids can be tough.
Perhaps the best way to do this is by mirroring the personalities of hormone-fueled children and adolescents by offering animated veggie characters whose mouths warrant a day or two in detention.
In other words, smart-ass veggies may sell.
Which is why every parent should bookmark The Annoying Orange animated TV comedy series on YouTube.
Created by Dane Boedigheimer and produced with the help of Management/production company The Collective, The Annoying Orange harrases other fruit, tells horrible jokes and makes gross immature sounds and faces with his human mouth and eyes.
The series has already garnered millions of views after only 6 episodes.
Watch as The Annoying Orange tries to warn apple he’s about to be eaten.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Chocolate Fruit And Nut Clusters
- Meatless Mouthful– Alicia Silverstone On Being A “Kind Mama”
- Kimberly Elise Can “Hit The Floor” Dancing On Veggie Burgers Alone