Selling the idea of eating more fruits and vegetables to kids can be tough.
Perhaps the best way to do this is by mirroring the personalities of hormone-fueled children and adolescents by offering animated veggie characters whose mouths warrant a day or two in detention.
In other words, smart-ass veggies may sell.
Which is why every parent should bookmark The Annoying Orange animated TV comedy series on YouTube.
Created by Dane Boedigheimer and produced with the help of Management/production company The Collective, The Annoying Orange harrases other fruit, tells horrible jokes and makes gross immature sounds and faces with his human mouth and eyes.
The series has already garnered millions of views after only 6 episodes.
Watch as The Annoying Orange tries to warn apple he’s about to be eaten.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad