Selling the idea of eating more fruits and vegetables to kids can be tough.
Perhaps the best way to do this is by mirroring the personalities of hormone-fueled children and adolescents by offering animated veggie characters whose mouths warrant a day or two in detention.
In other words, smart-ass veggies may sell.
Which is why every parent should bookmark The Annoying Orange animated TV comedy series on YouTube.
Created by Dane Boedigheimer and produced with the help of Management/production company The Collective, The Annoying Orange harrases other fruit, tells horrible jokes and makes gross immature sounds and faces with his human mouth and eyes.
The series has already garnered millions of views after only 6 episodes.
Watch as The Annoying Orange tries to warn apple he’s about to be eaten.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Parade” Magazine Features Granola As Top 12 American Born
- Meatless Mouthful–Paul McCartney Gives Austin Texas Green Thumbs Up
- Emily Deschanel And David Hornsby Take Baby To Vegan Crossroads
- Mayim Bialik On Vegans Breastfeeding
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder