Amanda Seyfried knows who the Alpha Dog is when it comes to pets.
The actress took a trip to FedEx to mail a package and wore her Adopt Don’t Buy. Breeders Kill Shelter Dogs Chances t-shirt available from PETA.
The fitted tee is 100% cotton and hand-made in the U.S.A. in downtown Los Angeles.
The actress who’s had roles in All My Children, Means Girls and other films realizes not only does adopting a shelter dog reduce the millions of animals euthanized each year, but it increases your chances of owning a dog that is less prone to hereditary disorders that lead to sickness, disease, disability or even premature death due to generations of inbreeding.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Pope Francis Says All Dogs Go To Heaven
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child