Amanda Seyfried knows who the Alpha Dog is when it comes to pets.
The actress took a trip to FedEx to mail a package and wore her Adopt Don’t Buy. Breeders Kill Shelter Dogs Chances t-shirt available from PETA.
The fitted tee is 100% cotton and hand-made in the U.S.A. in downtown Los Angeles.
The actress who’s had roles in All My Children, Means Girls and other films realizes not only does adopting a shelter dog reduce the millions of animals euthanized each year, but it increases your chances of owning a dog that is less prone to hereditary disorders that lead to sickness, disease, disability or even premature death due to generations of inbreeding.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellen DeGeneres Promotes Leather And Suede In New Shoe Line
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting In “Shape” — Vegan Better In The Stomach
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth