Amanda Seyfried knows who the Alpha Dog is when it comes to pets.
The actress took a trip to FedEx to mail a package and wore her Adopt Don’t Buy. Breeders Kill Shelter Dogs Chances t-shirt available from PETA.
The fitted tee is 100% cotton and hand-made in the U.S.A. in downtown Los Angeles.
The actress who’s had roles in All My Children, Means Girls and other films realizes not only does adopting a shelter dog reduce the millions of animals euthanized each year, but it increases your chances of owning a dog that is less prone to hereditary disorders that lead to sickness, disease, disability or even premature death due to generations of inbreeding.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Carrie Ann Inaba Dons Vegan Shoes For “Dancing With The Stars” 300th
- Quincy Pondexter Of Memphis Grizzlies Husky Dog Buckets Is MVP