Green Is Universal weeks marks the network’s initiative to encourage viewers to lighten their footprint by incorporating green themes into television programs.
Starting November 15th, a bio-diesel powered food truck fueled by solar panels and oil from its own cooking of locally sourced veggie burgers will make its way through NYC.
Smoothies that were blended by human-powered bicycles will also be served in reusable BPA-free cups and agave sweetened ice tea will also be available.
If you work in the ad industry and haven’t applied for the job transfer in Manhattan yet, it’s probably too late for you to take advantage of this delicious opportunity, but you can find out what NBC programs are airing green stories next week at Ecorazzi.
For example, this is what’s happening on Law And Order:
“It’s a new coast, but the same crime mystery formula, with a whole lot of green drama where environmental neglect looks like a crime to Detectives Winters (Skeet Ulrich) and Jarusalski (Corey Stoll). The victim is a scientist dedicated to water clean up in Los Angeles County’s polluted creeks and rivers. After word gets out that the scientist knew about his employer’s improper waste disposal practices, clues suggest the corporation’s likely involvement in the murder.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole