Good Housekeeping picked up the word that Rudi’s Organic Bakery has something good to offer. Now, Every Day with Rachael Ray has given the 14 grain bread top honors in the multi-grain category of breads during a taste test.
The results for the test are published in the September 2010 issue of the magazine, now available.
The magazine features a monthly sectioned called “Taste Test Approved,” where panelists taste a product and judge it based on flavor, texture and appearance.
According to Every Day, Rudi’s Organic ingredient list reads like a, “who’s who of healthy grains, with barley, quinoa, kamut and amaranth being among the ingredients used.”
Rudi’s Organic breads are vegan, with the exception of the following, which contain honey: Honey Sweet Whole Wheat, European Multi-grain, Spelt Tortillas and Whole Spelt Tortillas.
“We’re confident our 14 Grain Sandwich Bread is a nutritious and tasty bread option from breakfast to dinner because of its nutty flavor, soft texture and heartiness the whole family can enjoy,” said Doug Radi, vice president of marketing for Rudi’s Organic Bakery. “We’re thrilled and honored Every Day with Rachel Ray has recognized our efforts to bake on the bright side, using only the highest quality, organic ingredients moms can feel good about. We pride ourselves on using all of the good stuff and none of the bad.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book