Ed Begley Jr. has an interview with Low Density Lifestyle that discusses his upcoming book, his motivations for going vegetarian and what he thinks about Meatless Monday initiatives.
Highlights from the two part discussion:
M.W.: The United Nations issued a report a few years back stating that meat consumption did more to affect climate change than all cars, trucks and planes combined. This lead Paul McCartney to start the Meat Free Monday campaign, urging people to not eat meat one day a week. Do you think not eating meat one day a week is enough to help halt global warming?
E.B.: No, but it’s a step in the right direction. I always encourage people to expand their green diet. It’s a good choice for the environment and for your health.
M.W.: What’s your opinion on organic and sustainable foods?
E.B.: I think it’s an important part of our future, and something that people can get involved with right away
M.W.: What made you decide to become a vegetarian?
E.B.: It made me feel healthier, and allowed me to contribute to a lower personal carbon footprint as well.
More from Low Density Lifestyle.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad