If you had any hope that Cameron Diaz was going back to being a vegetarian, those dreams are about to be squashed.
The Shrek actress told SELF she went back to eating pork because it tasted so “damned good.”
If you prefer to get jiggy with a piggy, there’s no better time than now to explore the options of fake bacon, as there are numerous damned good tasting meatless options out there.
Try the B.L.T quality of Lightlife Smart Bacon or the fake McMuffin qualities of Yves Meatless Canadian Bacon.
Whether you’re motivated by emotion or the rational, thinking either “Babe” or “factory farms and swine flu go together like spandex on hot bottoms (or maybe the last part’s not so rational), these alternatives should keep your cart clear out of the meat section of the deli.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Chocolate Fruit And Nut Clusters