If you had any hope that Cameron Diaz was going back to being a vegetarian, those dreams are about to be squashed.
The Shrek actress told SELF she went back to eating pork because it tasted so “damned good.”
If you prefer to get jiggy with a piggy, there’s no better time than now to explore the options of fake bacon, as there are numerous damned good tasting meatless options out there.
Try the B.L.T quality of Lightlife Smart Bacon or the fake McMuffin qualities of Yves Meatless Canadian Bacon.
Whether you’re motivated by emotion or the rational, thinking either “Babe” or “factory farms and swine flu go together like spandex on hot bottoms (or maybe the last part’s not so rational), these alternatives should keep your cart clear out of the meat section of the deli.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Winter Vegetable Risotto
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)