Written by Vegetarian Star on May 17th, 2010 in Animal Issues.
According to the Daily Mail, Harry noticed the horse wasn’t running like it normally did, so he pulled it out of the game and it died shortly thereafter.
Although some estimate a horse’s life span to be 30-35 years of age, Drizzle was only 10.
According to PETA UK’s blog, Animal Writes, like horses and the American Kentucky Derby, the sport and the animals often don’t mix well and injuries to the ankles are common due to the fact horses are required to make numerous sharp turns and sudden stops.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- Kaitlin Doubleday Wants “Empire” Of Animals One Day
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”