Queen Latifah has authored a book about empowering girls and women, Put On Your Crown.
Good self esteem starts by eating healthy and the Queen begins chapter one of her book reflecting on a moment after she’d finished her yoga class and ate a vegan breakfast.
Yes, she even specified vegan.
Sure would have been nice if she gave more details.
Granola over soy milk?
Tofu scramble with vegetables?
If you’re treating yourself like a queen, there are dozens of breakfasts you can consume that are free of milk and eggs and EatDrinkBetter has suggested 10 ways to start your day with a vegan meal, some traditional, some you may have never considered breakfast food.
Like banana boats.
“Split each banana length-wise and spread each half generously with peanut butter. Top with raisins, drizzle on the agave nectar, and dust with cinnamon.”
Yum! Sounds like dessert for breakfast!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore