Dirk Benedict, former star of The A-Team television show, has announced he now follows a strict macrobiotic diet.
Macrobiotic involves eating grains as the staple of the diet, with lots of beans and vegetables and avoiding processed or refined foods.
Usually vegetarian, some macrobiotic diets are pescatarian, as they allow certain types of fish.
Benedict’s co-star on The A Team, George Peppard’s character John “Hannibal” Smith, was famous for his saying, “I love it when a plan comes together.”
You can’t make a plan come together unless you have the instructions for it.
If your plan includes macrobiotic eating, investigate these recipes before you dive into the grains!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jason Mraz Spoils Artists With Good Food (Video)
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”