Dirk Benedict, former star of The A-Team television show, has announced he now follows a strict macrobiotic diet.
Macrobiotic involves eating grains as the staple of the diet, with lots of beans and vegetables and avoiding processed or refined foods.
Usually vegetarian, some macrobiotic diets are pescatarian, as they allow certain types of fish.
Benedict’s co-star on The A Team, George Peppard’s character John “Hannibal” Smith, was famous for his saying, “I love it when a plan comes together.”
You can’t make a plan come together unless you have the instructions for it.
If your plan includes macrobiotic eating, investigate these recipes before you dive into the grains!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Liam Hemsworth Gives Veggie Advice Like Dr. Spock (Video)
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting In “Shape” — Vegan Better In The Stomach
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out