Dirk Benedict, former star of The A-Team television show, has announced he now follows a strict macrobiotic diet.
Macrobiotic involves eating grains as the staple of the diet, with lots of beans and vegetables and avoiding processed or refined foods.
Usually vegetarian, some macrobiotic diets are pescatarian, as they allow certain types of fish.
Benedict’s co-star on The A Team, George Peppard’s character John “Hannibal” Smith, was famous for his saying, “I love it when a plan comes together.”
You can’t make a plan come together unless you have the instructions for it.
If your plan includes macrobiotic eating, investigate these recipes before you dive into the grains!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet