Holly Madison is one of several celebrities to star in a series of PSAs about animal welfare issues for the group Last Chance For Animals.
Holly’s “Adopt Don’t Shop” ad is one of several featured by LCA, joined by similar PSAs from celebrities like Pamela Anderson, Jillian Michaels, “Mini Me” Verne Troyer and others on fur, adoption, horses and dog fighting, to name a few.
All PSAs are available to download from the group’s website and new PSAs will be created each month and may be seen in various advertising mediums, such as billboards.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program