Jackson Browne knows he should become vegetarian, but it’s the little things like Iberian ham that would make him give into temptation.
The one area of his animal eating life he’s looking to improve is seafood and it’s his mission to eat sea life that’s not endangered.
“I think I’m going to have to make it my business to find out which seafood is sustainable and which isn’t,” he says in the video from the Huffington Post.
If you’re a pescatarian, the Environmental Defense Fund has a handy chart listing seafood by Eco-Best, Eco-Ok and Eco-Worse based on what’s best for the health of the ocean and humans.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Tricia Helfer Asks “Who Let The Cats Out?” In PETA Ad