Jackson Browne knows he should become vegetarian, but it’s the little things like Iberian ham that would make him give into temptation.
The one area of his animal eating life he’s looking to improve is seafood and it’s his mission to eat sea life that’s not endangered.
“I think I’m going to have to make it my business to find out which seafood is sustainable and which isn’t,” he says in the video from the Huffington Post.
If you’re a pescatarian, the Environmental Defense Fund has a handy chart listing seafood by Eco-Best, Eco-Ok and Eco-Worse based on what’s best for the health of the ocean and humans.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”