Jackson Browne knows he should become vegetarian, but it’s the little things like Iberian ham that would make him give into temptation.
The one area of his animal eating life he’s looking to improve is seafood and it’s his mission to eat sea life that’s not endangered.
“I think I’m going to have to make it my business to find out which seafood is sustainable and which isn’t,” he says in the video from the Huffington Post.
If you’re a pescatarian, the Environmental Defense Fund has a handy chart listing seafood by Eco-Best, Eco-Ok and Eco-Worse based on what’s best for the health of the ocean and humans.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Carrie Underwood Dogs Lock Themselves In Car And Make Great PSA Example
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction