Jackson Browne knows he should become vegetarian, but it’s the little things like Iberian ham that would make him give into temptation.
The one area of his animal eating life he’s looking to improve is seafood and it’s his mission to eat sea life that’s not endangered.
“I think I’m going to have to make it my business to find out which seafood is sustainable and which isn’t,” he says in the video from the Huffington Post.
If you’re a pescatarian, the Environmental Defense Fund has a handy chart listing seafood by Eco-Best, Eco-Ok and Eco-Worse based on what’s best for the health of the ocean and humans.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015
- Kate Mara Celebrates California Prop 2 With Humane Society
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2014
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love