Is it us, or is Rachael Ray‘s snacks on the “Snack of the Day” feature on her website getting more vegan friendly?
Yesterday, Rachael featured the very animal friendly chocolate company, Rescue Chocolate.
In an effort that was probably meant to honor her dog, Isaboo, Rachael chose Peanut Butter Pit Bull Chocolate Bars as the snack that day.
The bars, like every candy at Rescue Chocolate, are vegan and all net profits from Rescue Chocolate sales go to animal rescue organizations.
Recently, Rachael has featured vegan gummy bear candy and gelatin-free vegan marshmallows as snacks of the day.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous