Is it us, or is Rachael Ray‘s snacks on the “Snack of the Day” feature on her website getting more vegan friendly?
Yesterday, Rachael featured the very animal friendly chocolate company, Rescue Chocolate.
In an effort that was probably meant to honor her dog, Isaboo, Rachael chose Peanut Butter Pit Bull Chocolate Bars as the snack that day.
The bars, like every candy at Rescue Chocolate, are vegan and all net profits from Rescue Chocolate sales go to animal rescue organizations.
Recently, Rachael has featured vegan gummy bear candy and gelatin-free vegan marshmallows as snacks of the day.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad
- Blake Lively Preserve Store Features Vegan Hot Fudge
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–”Cutthroat Kitchen” Vegan Ginger Snaps