Is it us, or is Rachael Ray‘s snacks on the “Snack of the Day” feature on her website getting more vegan friendly?
Yesterday, Rachael featured the very animal friendly chocolate company, Rescue Chocolate.
In an effort that was probably meant to honor her dog, Isaboo, Rachael chose Peanut Butter Pit Bull Chocolate Bars as the snack that day.
The bars, like every candy at Rescue Chocolate, are vegan and all net profits from Rescue Chocolate sales go to animal rescue organizations.
Recently, Rachael has featured vegan gummy bear candy and gelatin-free vegan marshmallows as snacks of the day.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out