All four of the couple’s dogs, The Pig, Lacey, Sampson, and Sweety are rescued, and Christopher shares a bed with The Pig, a bulldog.
“I know that some of you are aware of the benefits of rescuing dogs and avoiding breeders and pet stores,” writes Christopher. ” But if there are any of you who aren’t quite sure why rescuing is so much better than buying a dog, let me know and I can do a whole blog about it.”
Will there be a regular animal segment of The Kind Life coming soon, thanks to the hubby?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib
- Joan Jett Urges Maryland Fair To Nix Elepant And Camel Rides
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”