All four of the couple’s dogs, The Pig, Lacey, Sampson, and Sweety are rescued, and Christopher shares a bed with The Pig, a bulldog.
“I know that some of you are aware of the benefits of rescuing dogs and avoiding breeders and pet stores,” writes Christopher. ” But if there are any of you who aren’t quite sure why rescuing is so much better than buying a dog, let me know and I can do a whole blog about it.”
Will there be a regular animal segment of The Kind Life coming soon, thanks to the hubby?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- Kaitlin Doubleday Wants “Empire” Of Animals One Day
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)