All four of the couple’s dogs, The Pig, Lacey, Sampson, and Sweety are rescued, and Christopher shares a bed with The Pig, a bulldog.
“I know that some of you are aware of the benefits of rescuing dogs and avoiding breeders and pet stores,” writes Christopher. ” But if there are any of you who aren’t quite sure why rescuing is so much better than buying a dog, let me know and I can do a whole blog about it.”
Will there be a regular animal segment of The Kind Life coming soon, thanks to the hubby?
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015