All four of the couple’s dogs, The Pig, Lacey, Sampson, and Sweety are rescued, and Christopher shares a bed with The Pig, a bulldog.
“I know that some of you are aware of the benefits of rescuing dogs and avoiding breeders and pet stores,” writes Christopher. ” But if there are any of you who aren’t quite sure why rescuing is so much better than buying a dog, let me know and I can do a whole blog about it.”
Will there be a regular animal segment of The Kind Life coming soon, thanks to the hubby?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015
- Kate Mara Celebrates California Prop 2 With Humane Society
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2014
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love