500 Vegan Recipes: An Amazing Variety of Delicious Recipes, from Chilis and Casseroles to Crumbles, Crisps, and Cookies is just of the vegan books that have changed Alanis’ life.
It was a copy of Dr. Joel Fuhrman‘s Eat to Live that prompted her to go vegan.
Not wanting another fad diet, she was motivated by preventing disease and loss weight was an added consequence.
She now fills her plate with foods like fruit, nuts, collards, kale, and spinach.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”