500 Vegan Recipes: An Amazing Variety of Delicious Recipes, from Chilis and Casseroles to Crumbles, Crisps, and Cookies is just of the vegan books that have changed Alanis’ life.
It was a copy of Dr. Joel Fuhrman‘s Eat to Live that prompted her to go vegan.
Not wanting another fad diet, she was motivated by preventing disease and loss weight was an added consequence.
She now fills her plate with foods like fruit, nuts, collards, kale, and spinach.
Possibly Related Posts:
- ABC Reveals Plans For “Vegan-ish” Series About Vegan Family Life
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)