Michelle Wie isn’t scare of anything, whether its the golf course or the kitchen.
The golfer who was named by Time magazine as one of “100 people that shape our world,” Wie experiments with different creative hobbies that include painting, sewing clothes and making her own recipes for vegan cookies and muffins.
“Basically, I started to love trying things,” Wie said, to the New York Times, “instead of before, I was scared of trying new things.”
Can we get a vegan cookie and muffin cookbook from the Ladies Professional Golf Association tour member?
Sure hope she makes it one of the new things to try on her list!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)