Bob wants you and everyone else to sign up for the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine’s 21 Day Kickstart Program.
This month’s celebrity tip is from Ginnifer Goodwin, and she’s offering one of her favorite recipes containing Gardein faux chicken and bok choy.
It’s completely free of any meat and dairy, including Ginnifer’s former vice–cheese.
“For most of my life I lived on cheeseburgers, macaroni and cheese, and pizza,” Ginnifer says on the site.
“I just KNEW that “I absolutely, positively could never give up cheese.” Not only was I absolutely, positively wrong about myself, but now two of my four parents have gone vegan. They see the impact a plant-based diet has had on my life and want to live more healthfully and happily, too.”
Ginnifer is a champion for converting two of her parents to veganism.
Can’t wait to see her convert all the parents on Big Love to a meat and dairy free diet as well.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)