Bob wants you and everyone else to sign up for the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine’s 21 Day Kickstart Program.
This month’s celebrity tip is from Ginnifer Goodwin, and she’s offering one of her favorite recipes containing Gardein faux chicken and bok choy.
It’s completely free of any meat and dairy, including Ginnifer’s former vice–cheese.
“For most of my life I lived on cheeseburgers, macaroni and cheese, and pizza,” Ginnifer says on the site.
“I just KNEW that “I absolutely, positively could never give up cheese.” Not only was I absolutely, positively wrong about myself, but now two of my four parents have gone vegan. They see the impact a plant-based diet has had on my life and want to live more healthfully and happily, too.”
Ginnifer is a champion for converting two of her parents to veganism.
Can’t wait to see her convert all the parents on Big Love to a meat and dairy free diet as well.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole