Heidi Klum was caught by the paparazzi on her way to a morning show appearance to discuss her new maternity line coming out this month, Lavish and Loved.
Supermodels have very little “insulation” to keep them warm, so it was understandable she had to wear this fuzzy looking jacket.
Sure hope that’s fake fur she’s wearing.
Being the mother of four children herself, one would think she’d have those “maternal” instincts and run far away from anything that harms any mother or child–like fur farms confining animals in cages and killing them inhumanely for fashion purposes only.
Zoom in on the pic and judge for yourself.
Is Heidi Klum fur real?
Or is she faking it?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)