Moby has edited a collection of essays written by several notable vegetarians, policymakers, food business leaders and activists that warn of the dangers of over consuming industrial produced meat.
Gristle: From Factory Farms to Food Safety (Thinking Twice About the Meat We Eat), is set for release this spring.
Besides Moby himself, contributors include Brendan Brazier, Lauren Bush, John Mackey, Wayne Pacelle, Gowri Koneswaran, Meredith Niles, Sara Kubersky, Tom O’Hagan, Christine Chavez, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, Paul and Phyllis Willis, Michael Greger, M.D., Frances Moore Lappé, Anna Lappé, and Miyun Park.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Parade” Magazine Features Granola As Top 12 American Born
- Meatless Mouthful–Paul McCartney Gives Austin Texas Green Thumbs Up
- Emily Deschanel And David Hornsby Take Baby To Vegan Crossroads
- Mayim Bialik On Vegans Breastfeeding
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder