Moby has edited a collection of essays written by several notable vegetarians, policymakers, food business leaders and activists that warn of the dangers of over consuming industrial produced meat.
Gristle: From Factory Farms to Food Safety (Thinking Twice About the Meat We Eat), is set for release this spring.
Besides Moby himself, contributors include Brendan Brazier, Lauren Bush, John Mackey, Wayne Pacelle, Gowri Koneswaran, Meredith Niles, Sara Kubersky, Tom O’Hagan, Christine Chavez, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, Paul and Phyllis Willis, Michael Greger, M.D., Frances Moore Lappé, Anna Lappé, and Miyun Park.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad