Moby has edited a collection of essays written by several notable vegetarians, policymakers, food business leaders and activists that warn of the dangers of over consuming industrial produced meat.
Gristle: From Factory Farms to Food Safety (Thinking Twice About the Meat We Eat), is set for release this spring.
Besides Moby himself, contributors include Brendan Brazier, Lauren Bush, John Mackey, Wayne Pacelle, Gowri Koneswaran, Meredith Niles, Sara Kubersky, Tom O’Hagan, Christine Chavez, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, Paul and Phyllis Willis, Michael Greger, M.D., Frances Moore Lappé, Anna Lappé, and Miyun Park.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous