Moby has edited a collection of essays written by several notable vegetarians, policymakers, food business leaders and activists that warn of the dangers of over consuming industrial produced meat.
Gristle: From Factory Farms to Food Safety (Thinking Twice About the Meat We Eat), is set for release this spring.
Besides Moby himself, contributors include Brendan Brazier, Lauren Bush, John Mackey, Wayne Pacelle, Gowri Koneswaran, Meredith Niles, Sara Kubersky, Tom O’Hagan, Christine Chavez, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, Paul and Phyllis Willis, Michael Greger, M.D., Frances Moore Lappé, Anna Lappé, and Miyun Park.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable