Moby has edited a collection of essays written by several notable vegetarians, policymakers, food business leaders and activists that warn of the dangers of over consuming industrial produced meat.
Gristle: From Factory Farms to Food Safety (Thinking Twice About the Meat We Eat), is set for release this spring.
Besides Moby himself, contributors include Brendan Brazier, Lauren Bush, John Mackey, Wayne Pacelle, Gowri Koneswaran, Meredith Niles, Sara Kubersky, Tom O’Hagan, Christine Chavez, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, Paul and Phyllis Willis, Michael Greger, M.D., Frances Moore Lappé, Anna Lappé, and Miyun Park.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”