Moby has edited a collection of essays written by several notable vegetarians, policymakers, food business leaders and activists that warn of the dangers of over consuming industrial produced meat.
Gristle: From Factory Farms to Food Safety (Thinking Twice About the Meat We Eat), is set for release this spring.
Besides Moby himself, contributors include Brendan Brazier, Lauren Bush, John Mackey, Wayne Pacelle, Gowri Koneswaran, Meredith Niles, Sara Kubersky, Tom O’Hagan, Christine Chavez, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, Paul and Phyllis Willis, Michael Greger, M.D., Frances Moore Lappé, Anna Lappé, and Miyun Park.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”