“I love the idea of getting up early on Sundays and walking to the market to pick up fresh fruits and vegetables. It’s a good way to start my day, and it makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something before other people are even awake.”
—-Mandy Moore, from an interview with Shape. Mandy’s featured on the January 2010 issue of the magazine and although she’s not known to be a veggie, you’ve got to give her credit for appreciating and supporting locally grown, fresh produce.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro