Jenna Ushkowitz is doing so much to help the environment, she has us singing with Glee.
The television star not only stays away from meat, but she does her best to save water.
“Not running the water when I brush my teeth, not running the shower too long, and I’m a vegetarian,” Ushkowitz said, when asked by Mother Nature Network how she helps to protect the environment.
Jenna the water conserving vegetarian. Lea Michele bucking cruelty. Does Glee have a caring bunch or what?
Look for some Madonna renditions in the upcoming episodes of Glee.
“We have her whole catalog. We’re all going through her music and thinking about what songs we’d like to do.”
Like a veggie Virgin. Touching tempeh for the very first time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger