Jenna Ushkowitz is doing so much to help the environment, she has us singing with Glee.
The television star not only stays away from meat, but she does her best to save water.
“Not running the water when I brush my teeth, not running the shower too long, and I’m a vegetarian,” Ushkowitz said, when asked by Mother Nature Network how she helps to protect the environment.
Jenna the water conserving vegetarian. Lea Michele bucking cruelty. Does Glee have a caring bunch or what?
Look for some Madonna renditions in the upcoming episodes of Glee.
“We have her whole catalog. We’re all going through her music and thinking about what songs we’d like to do.”
Like a veggie Virgin. Touching tempeh for the very first time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015