Could Stella McCartney‘s blood type doom her to a meat eating diet one day?
In an article from the Times Online:
“Even now, I exercise regularly, and I’ve still put on weight in the past few weeks. If I eat wheat, potatoes or rice, all the nice stuff, I just blow up. I’m O positive, which, apparently, is the meat-eating blood type — obviously not great for me.”
Stella’s talking about the controversial Blood Type Diet, advocated by Peter D’Adamo, who advocated eating certain types of foods based on the Blood Types of O, A, B, and AB.
However, missing from D’Adamo’s prescribed program is the lack of clinical data.
Plus, Type O’s are said to do best on high protein diets-not just meat.
So hold the seitan and potatoes if you must.
But pile high the dozens of other high protein vegetarian foods on your plate.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)