Could Stella McCartney‘s blood type doom her to a meat eating diet one day?
In an article from the Times Online:
“Even now, I exercise regularly, and I’ve still put on weight in the past few weeks. If I eat wheat, potatoes or rice, all the nice stuff, I just blow up. I’m O positive, which, apparently, is the meat-eating blood type — obviously not great for me.”
Stella’s talking about the controversial Blood Type Diet, advocated by Peter D’Adamo, who advocated eating certain types of foods based on the Blood Types of O, A, B, and AB.
However, missing from D’Adamo’s prescribed program is the lack of clinical data.
Plus, Type O’s are said to do best on high protein diets-not just meat.
So hold the seitan and potatoes if you must.
But pile high the dozens of other high protein vegetarian foods on your plate.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth