Could Stella McCartney‘s blood type doom her to a meat eating diet one day?
In an article from the Times Online:
“Even now, I exercise regularly, and I’ve still put on weight in the past few weeks. If I eat wheat, potatoes or rice, all the nice stuff, I just blow up. I’m O positive, which, apparently, is the meat-eating blood type — obviously not great for me.”
Stella’s talking about the controversial Blood Type Diet, advocated by Peter D’Adamo, who advocated eating certain types of foods based on the Blood Types of O, A, B, and AB.
However, missing from D’Adamo’s prescribed program is the lack of clinical data.
Plus, Type O’s are said to do best on high protein diets-not just meat.
So hold the seitan and potatoes if you must.
But pile high the dozens of other high protein vegetarian foods on your plate.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder
- Russell Simmons Wants Cool Vegetarian Food In Needy Neighborhoods
- Kellie Pickler Wins “Dancing With The Stars”
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month