Brennan LaBrie is a journalist set to cover the 2012 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Did we mention he’s only 10 years old?
The prodigy is one of several reporters nationwide for “Time For Kids” and we think this youngin’ is already making great investigative choices for his diet.
“I love to eat; I’m a vegetarian who eats fish,” he said.
Brennan didn’t give his reasons for eating vegetarian to the penisuladailynews, but we’re hoping this little reporter expands his portfolio one day, becomes the next male Jane Velez-Mitchell, and spotlights food, environment, nutrition, and animal welfare issues.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mario Batali Pennette With Swiss Chard Ragu
- Meatless Mouthful–Sadie Frost Keeps Mum On Eating Habits
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu