Brennan LaBrie is a journalist set to cover the 2012 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Did we mention he’s only 10 years old?
The prodigy is one of several reporters nationwide for “Time For Kids” and we think this youngin’ is already making great investigative choices for his diet.
“I love to eat; I’m a vegetarian who eats fish,” he said.
Brennan didn’t give his reasons for eating vegetarian to the penisuladailynews, but we’re hoping this little reporter expands his portfolio one day, becomes the next male Jane Velez-Mitchell, and spotlights food, environment, nutrition, and animal welfare issues.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book