For twenty years The Simpsons have been doing special Halloween episodes full of bizarre humor you’ve come to love.
This year featured the citizens of Springfield inflicted with a mad cow type disease after eating the Krusty the Clown hamburger called Burger Squared.
They should have known better than to take something from Krusty.
Burger Squared is produced by “starting with Grade A beef, feeding it to other cows and then serving the unholy results on a seven grain bun.”
Most everyone in town eats the burgers and turns into zombies, leaving The Simpsons and a few vegetarians like Apu running for their lives.
When Lisa asks Apu how he survived, he answers, “Well, as a vegetarian, I did not consume any tainted meat and as a convenience store owner, I am armed to the teeth.”
Unfortunately, it wasn’t that easy and Apu perished after all.
Watch the clip to see how.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes