For twenty years The Simpsons have been doing special Halloween episodes full of bizarre humor you’ve come to love.
This year featured the citizens of Springfield inflicted with a mad cow type disease after eating the Krusty the Clown hamburger called Burger Squared.
They should have known better than to take something from Krusty.
Burger Squared is produced by “starting with Grade A beef, feeding it to other cows and then serving the unholy results on a seven grain bun.”
Most everyone in town eats the burgers and turns into zombies, leaving The Simpsons and a few vegetarians like Apu running for their lives.
When Lisa asks Apu how he survived, he answers, “Well, as a vegetarian, I did not consume any tainted meat and as a convenience store owner, I am armed to the teeth.”
Unfortunately, it wasn’t that easy and Apu perished after all.
Watch the clip to see how.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight