As expected, Stella’s collections for the little ones will contain no fur or leather. However, there will be wool.
Stella herself is a mother of three children, but intends to stick with adult fashions as this will be a one time only collection.
When designing the collection, Stella thought of both durability and comfort.
“Perfect little kids are not really very me,” Stella said, at a W magazine photo shoot. “I wanted to have a bit of realness. When you’re talking about this kind of accessibility and children it’s really important that you feel comfortable throwing the lot of it in the washing machine and not being too precious with it.”
“To me, the fabric is so important, especially on a child, as they are so aware when things are scratchy.”
The collection will range from $14-$128 and will feature everything from blankets to sweaters to military jackets for boys and girls.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Cornelia Guest Rocks Fantastic Faux Fur
- Laura Whitmore To Judge Winning Vegan Shoe Design
- Mayim Bialik And Celebrities Praise School For Vegetarian Lunches
- Ralph Lauren “The Dog Walk” For Adopt A Shelter Dog Month (Video)
- Kristen Bell Adds Dairy And Eggs To Diet While Breast Feeding