Ginnifer Goodwin recently revealed that going vegan has made her skin look better than ever.
“I don’t think I’ve had a zit in the more than a year [that] I’ve been a vegan and I have far more energy, I sleep better, my conscience is certainly more at peace,” Ginnifer told People at the Humane Society, NSF and GQ magazine benefit to end puppy mills.
Of the Humane Society and its goals, she had this to say:
“Really I think that everything the Humane Society of the United States is trying to do is very practical and logical, you know we’re not doing anything except make the lives of animals better.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib