Vegan House actress Olivia Wilde is gracing the cover of the October 2009 issue of GQ magazine and she’s giving the vegs a darn good name.
Apparently before the interview, the reporter had this “fantasy” plan of how everything would be conducted, including Olivia eating veggie burgers at In and Out.
Um, In-n-Out has veggie burgers? Don’t see any on the menu.
“We’re going to shoot sloppy pool and play Galaga and persuade two burly Hells Angels on their Harleys to drive us to an In-N-Out Burger, where I’ll order the Double-Double and Olivia, a vegetarian, will have a veggie burger and maybe a few fries, because, you know, she’s drunk, and those fries are amazing. Then we’ll climb into the hills and scale the famous hollywood sign, where we’ll sit until sunrise on opposite sides of the giant H, and Olivia will grandly recall her adventures in show business before she throws up, as I hold her flowing brown hair.”
Read the more realistic version of the conversation between GQ and Olivia at style.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)