“I’m a vegetarian and I long for people to eat less meat. But the thing to do is not to go, ‘Eat! Less! Meat!” It’s to say I am fit as a flea and I’m 63, I haven’t eaten meat for 40 years, and I never get diseases, I’m never ill, and I’m full of energy. So how’s about that?”
Cause there’s no better way to say “Ha, told you so,” to your non veg friends than to flaunt your good health and well being.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Torrey DeVito For Shelter Pet Project (Video)
- Rosci Diaz Warms Up The Holidays In Hot PETA Vegetarian Ad
- Jay Z And Beyonce Go Vegan For Christmas
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)