Has one of our favorite vegan actresses fallen to the scoop?
Natalie said she not only loved “Carvel Ice Cream,” but there was no way you could make it any better.
PORTMAN: Well, I don’t think you can really improve upon Carvel ice cream cake.
GYLLENHAAL: I’m more Baskin-Robbins style myself.
PORTMAN: Oh really? I am so Carvel. Did I just bring us back to 1985 Long Island?
From the dialogue provided, it looks like Natalie was thinking back in the days…when she still ate dairy.
1985? Wasn’t she still sporting her training wheels while eating that Carvel ice cream?
What do you think? Is Nat milking the cow while she listens to obscene hip hop music?
We’d hate to think so, given the fact there are so many vegan ice cream brands out there.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Chocolate Fruit And Nut Clusters
- Meatless Mouthful– Alicia Silverstone On Being A “Kind Mama”
- Tricia Helfer Asks “Who Let The Cats Out?” In PETA Ad