Has one of our favorite vegan actresses fallen to the scoop?
Natalie said she not only loved “Carvel Ice Cream,” but there was no way you could make it any better.
PORTMAN: Well, I don’t think you can really improve upon Carvel ice cream cake.
GYLLENHAAL: I’m more Baskin-Robbins style myself.
PORTMAN: Oh really? I am so Carvel. Did I just bring us back to 1985 Long Island?
From the dialogue provided, it looks like Natalie was thinking back in the days…when she still ate dairy.
1985? Wasn’t she still sporting her training wheels while eating that Carvel ice cream?
What do you think? Is Nat milking the cow while she listens to obscene hip hop music?
We’d hate to think so, given the fact there are so many vegan ice cream brands out there.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Torrey DeVito For Shelter Pet Project (Video)
- Rosci Diaz Warms Up The Holidays In Hot PETA Vegetarian Ad
- Jay Z And Beyonce Go Vegan For Christmas
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)