McCartney was quite adamant about the conditions of his appearance, though.
He agreed to only do it if Mirkin kept Lisa Simpson a vegetarian for every episode.
“It’s actually Paul McCartney who was responsible for another permanent change,” Mirkin said. “When I asked him to do the vegetarian episode, he agreed but made me promise to keep Lisa as a vegetarian – and I was happy to comply with that because I’m a vegetarian too! Every time I see him, he always checks – and he’s always surrounded by nine or ten lawyers, so it’s quite frightening!”
Lisa is a veg. Apu is a veg. David is a veg. We’re hoping Marge’s twin sisters make the plunge next!
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass