McCartney was quite adamant about the conditions of his appearance, though.
He agreed to only do it if Mirkin kept Lisa Simpson a vegetarian for every episode.
“It’s actually Paul McCartney who was responsible for another permanent change,” Mirkin said. “When I asked him to do the vegetarian episode, he agreed but made me promise to keep Lisa as a vegetarian – and I was happy to comply with that because I’m a vegetarian too! Every time I see him, he always checks – and he’s always surrounded by nine or ten lawyers, so it’s quite frightening!”
Lisa is a veg. Apu is a veg. David is a veg. We’re hoping Marge’s twin sisters make the plunge next!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro