The Biggest Loser coach Bob Harper has officially announced he’s a vegetarian!
Bob said he tries to convince contestants on the reality TV show to eat as much plant based foods as possible during the weight loss competition.
“I always bring up the option of a vegetable-based diet, which I call Diet A, and talk about the many easy ways to get protein, such as from beans, tofu, broccoli, and quinoa. For the contestants who insists they need their meat, I have Diet B, which is still very heavy on veggies.”
Bob said after going veg, his cholesterol dropped by 100 points!
Now, that’s a loser everyone can be proud of!
Pick up the latest issue of Vegetarian Times on the stands to read the entire Q & A with Bob.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable