Audrina Patridge is not a vegetarian.
Guess Audrina feels if they’re already dead, it’s okay to buy them.
Following in the footsteps of Padma Lakshmi, Audrina is the latest celebrity to partake in burger whoredom in a national franchise, starring in an ad for Carl Jr. $6 Teriyaki burger.
“I had an absolute blast shooting,” said Audrina, according to PEOPLE. “It was my first experience shooting a spot with food, and when I pulled up, I was literally salivating looking at all the rows and rows of perfect burgers waiting for me!”
“I was cracking up because I would take a bite, and almost immediately a food handler with white gloves would have a brand new burger ready.”
Audrina will have a spot in an upcoming movie, Sorority Row, this fall.
Since she put so many cows on death row for this commercial, we suggest all animals run for the Hills before it’s too late.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro