Written by Vegetarian Star on June 5th, 2009 in Actors.
Harold and Kumar fans, be on the lookout for another film from the duo, A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas.
By that time, Kal will have completed his White House stint as associate director in the White House Office of Public Liaison (OPL).
If you recall, in the first installment of the Harold and Kumar movies, Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, when Harold and Kumar finally made it to the big castle, they gorged on little burgers.
The crew had some specially made vegetarian burgers for Kal, who played Kumar, to pig out on during the scene.
Kal is vegetarian for religious, ethical, and cultural reasons.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Liam Hemsworth Gives Veggie Advice Like Dr. Spock (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love