We know not all vegetarians cook for their meat eating buddies, but some, like Kristen Bell do.
From her blog:
“so i’ve been in texas since ending the tour. i’ve been hanging with family during the holidays and i made my first turkey with my sister this year ….which is kind of hilarious seeing as how i haven’t eaten meat in over a year, but it was fun to make. and by fun, i mean our turkey was awesome and everything but i’ll never do it again. it was freakin’ exhausting!! i had to wake up at 5 in the morning, the night before we had to brine the dang thing, and oh my lord i’ll never do it again. my sister and i made the ENTIRE meal and i gotta be honest it gave me a whole new respect for housewives because it was just tiring!!”
Someone should whisper to Kelly that a Tofurky takes a lot less time to prepare. Just thaw, unwrap, do a little basting and bake for about an hour and a half. No brining and no wiping up the potential salmonella residue left behind.
And the housewives can rest and watch television all day, making the family think they’ve worked their butts off!
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”
- “Cupcake Wars” To Feature Vegan Friendly “The Cakabakery”
- Anthony Bourdain On Animal Testing Kardashians And More