Vegan, ethical blogger Discerning Brute caught up with fashion expert and Project Runway’s Tim Gunn during Fashion Week in New York to get his thoughts on fur in the fashion industry.
Gunn has recorded an anti-fur video in the past and has such a fearful reputation, fur wearing celebrities run the opposite direction when they see him.
He explained to The Brute that while he doesn’t necessarily advocate fake fur, there are plenty out there for those interested in getting that “cavemen look.”
“If someone wants to look like a cavemen…if that’s the look that they want, they sure have a good one [selection of fake fur],” Gunn said.
Check out the video to hear Tim talk, and if you’re a speed reader, you can view the credit roll that appears in the video listing all the fur-free fashion designers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Lisa Rinna Ate Vegan Like Mary Lou Henner During “Celebrity Apprentice” (Video)
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Carrie Ann Inaba Dons Vegan Shoes For “Dancing With The Stars” 300th
- Mark Bittman “Today” Appearance Features Several Vegan Dishes (Video)
- Emily Deschanel Speaks For Dairy Calf Mothers In PETA Ad (Video)