When the McCartneys get together for a family event, they often enjoy the vegetable roast as a meal.
Now, after several months of reinventing the brand, the Linda McCartney food line, named after Paul’s late wife, is giving other families a chance to come home and enjoy quick, meatless meals at the dinner table.
“Food to Come Home To,” is the new slogan for the food line, which is complete with new packaging and labeling by Irving Designs, with help from the McCartney family, including photographer Mary.
Some aspects of the package remain the same, such as the heart motif, personally drawn by Linda. Of course, the delicious food inside the package hasn’t changed either.
“The previous packaging was not communicating the benefits of the product or the guideline daily amounts, and had no communications on the front edge of the pack,” Irving creative director and founder Julian Roberts said.
Besides a new look, the food line has also added three new meals: Thai green curry, Balti curry and Moroccan tagine.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out