Andy Serkis is one of those fish eating vegetarians (thanks to playing Gollum while filming Lord of the Rings in New Zealand), who used to be completely vegetarian, but like Diane Keaton, isn’t forcing the lifestyle on his children.
“We [he and his wife] tried to bring our children up vegetarian and it was fine until they start mixing with other kids and going back to the houses and having hot dogs,” he told Babble.
“Rather than kind of going “You’re not going to eat hot dogs,” we said they can wait until they can make their mind up and let them decide where they want to go. It’s kind of pointless to push them at this point. I know that there are great parents who are very good and manage that side of it well, but that’s not the way it’s gone for us.”
At least he and his wife won’t have to worry about raising any Aisha Tylers.
The actor plays a villain named Capricorn who escapes the fantasy world of storybooks and enters reality in his most recent movie Inkheart.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Fergie Likes Amy’s Kitchen Enchiladas
- “Rolling Stone” Publishes Feature On Factory Farms And Animal Cruelty
- Jon Bernthal Of “Mob City” Does Humane Society PSA
- Meatless Mouthful–Alanis Morissette Vegan Holiday Casserole Plans
- “Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham Daughter Sports Faux Fur (Video)