Apu, the Kwik-E-Mart owner on the Simpsons, may sell tofu dogs in his store, but it’s still not enough to get his shop put on the Proggy Awards list of best convenience stores by PETA that are vegetarian friendly.
“While it is increasingly simple to find vegetarian offerings at many stores and restaurants, 7-Eleven is making it even easier for conscientious consumers to grab a bite on the go,” stated on PETA’s website.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)