Apu, the Kwik-E-Mart owner on the Simpsons, may sell tofu dogs in his store, but it’s still not enough to get his shop put on the Proggy Awards list of best convenience stores by PETA that are vegetarian friendly.
“While it is increasingly simple to find vegetarian offerings at many stores and restaurants, 7-Eleven is making it even easier for conscientious consumers to grab a bite on the go,” stated on PETA’s website.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad