Apu, the Kwik-E-Mart owner on the Simpsons, may sell tofu dogs in his store, but it’s still not enough to get his shop put on the Proggy Awards list of best convenience stores by PETA that are vegetarian friendly.
“While it is increasingly simple to find vegetarian offerings at many stores and restaurants, 7-Eleven is making it even easier for conscientious consumers to grab a bite on the go,” stated on PETA’s website.
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad