Apu, the Kwik-E-Mart owner on the Simpsons, may sell tofu dogs in his store, but it’s still not enough to get his shop put on the Proggy Awards list of best convenience stores by PETA that are vegetarian friendly.
“While it is increasingly simple to find vegetarian offerings at many stores and restaurants, 7-Eleven is making it even easier for conscientious consumers to grab a bite on the go,” stated on PETA’s website.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro