Apu, the Kwik-E-Mart owner on the Simpsons, may sell tofu dogs in his store, but it’s still not enough to get his shop put on the Proggy Awards list of best convenience stores by PETA that are vegetarian friendly.
“While it is increasingly simple to find vegetarian offerings at many stores and restaurants, 7-Eleven is making it even easier for conscientious consumers to grab a bite on the go,” stated on PETA’s website.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Chocolate Fruit And Nut Clusters