Congratulations to Life on Mars actress Lisa Bonet! She recently gave birth to baby boy, Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa.
Yes, he’ll have to put a few more hours into kindergarten homework to master how to spell that. Unless he just goes by Wolf.
The actress is 40, but you’d never be able to tell from looking at her. Not to mention she used fantastic cougar skills to grab herself a 29 year old man!
No doubt her vegetarian lifestyle has kept her looking good since her “Cosby Show” days, so we’re wondering if baby Wolf will be reared veg as well.
It’s poll time. What do you guys think? Will Lisa only have meat free baby food for her newest bundle of joy?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Jaimie King Creates Vegan-Friendly Makeup Alchemy From ColourPop
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle