Like Pamela Anderson, actress Lake Bell has her set of favorite vegan restaurants. The vegan restaurants she visits when she doesn’t want salmon hors d’oeuvres.
What?!!! C’mon, we had to say that. Don’t boo us, she’s the one who was nibbling on Mr. Fishy at that party.
One of the L.A. establishments that tops her list is Vegan Glory, which, according to Bell, “They can be naughty, a bit fast and loose with the strict vegan standards but it’s fast food and it’s excellent.”
Lake Bell enjoys a restaurant that is loose with vegan standards? You’re kidding! Maybe that’s why she claims, “They know me by name here.”
See what other spots Lake recommends, which don’t only include restaurants, at LA Times.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)