Move over Oprah. You’re not the only one who can give out cool gifts to your audience members who just happen to plan their trip to Chicago during the right week.
The divas at the daytime talk show, “The View,” Barbara Walters, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Whoopi Goldberg, and Sherri Shepherd treated their fans in the audience on Wednesday to a $150 gift card to ebags.com to pick out a Big Buddha Handbag.
Big Buddha’s bags come in a variety of colors and styles, but best of all, some of them, like the Bonnie Bag are VEGAN, made with synthetic PVC to make them look like leather.
Sigh…If only you could plan a trip to Los Angeles at the right time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Ellen DeGeneres Promotes Leather And Suede In New Shoe Line
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)