“My Name Is Earl” actor Ethan Suplee enjoyed some time in the park with his two daughters, Billie Grace and Ethan (yes the girl’s name is just like his). Joining them was Tobey Maguire, and Tobey’s wife Jennifer Meyer and the Maguires’ child Ruby.
Looks like they had a lot of fun and definitely worked up an appetite because afterwards the group enjoyed some vegan food at Real Food Daily, one of L.A.’s stops for veg cuisine.
Haven’t heard any vegan news about Ethan. Maybe he was going along for the ride? Or has he discovered that tofu is great when you make it properly?
via Posh 24
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book