“My Name Is Earl” actor Ethan Suplee enjoyed some time in the park with his two daughters, Billie Grace and Ethan (yes the girl’s name is just like his). Joining them was Tobey Maguire, and Tobey’s wife Jennifer Meyer and the Maguires’ child Ruby.
Looks like they had a lot of fun and definitely worked up an appetite because afterwards the group enjoyed some vegan food at Real Food Daily, one of L.A.’s stops for veg cuisine.
Haven’t heard any vegan news about Ethan. Maybe he was going along for the ride? Or has he discovered that tofu is great when you make it properly?
via Posh 24
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Winter Vegetable Risotto
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win