“You ask people why they have deer heads on the wall. They always say, because it’s such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother’s attractive, but I have photographs of her.”
Photo: Alan Light on Flickr. Description: Ellen DeGeneres at Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles. Ellen is attending one of Oprah Winfrey’s (who tried being vegan, but only for 21 days) 50th birthday parties.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Meatless Mouthful–Liam Hemsworth Gives Veggie Advice Like Dr. Spock (Video)
- Ellen DeGeneres Promotes Leather And Suede In New Shoe Line
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Meatless Mouthful–Mayim Bialik Learns Lessons From The Cat