Natalie Portman’s name was dropped by The Luxist in an article discussing fashion ethics and Hollywood stars.
Portman has vowed to only wear vegan shoes, such as those by Stella McCartney. But she’s giving vegan foot wearers even more variety.
She started her own line of vegan shoes in February of this year.
We went online (and you should too) to view these and they are absolutely gorgeous and think they’ll satisfy the shoe fetish for all vegan (and hopefully non-vegan) women in the world who are adding extra closets to their homes to make way for the 100s they already have.
While we would never promote excessive consumption in any manner, if you are going to buy dozens of shoes, we recommend you take the “No Meat On Feet,” approach.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”