When one vegetarian captures another on camera, it’s something beautiful.
Such is the example in a new pro-vegetarian ad featuring Zahia Dehar sectioned and marked like the animals that go to market.
Singer, musician and vegetarian Bryan Adams is behind the photography of this provocative piece.
The ad reminds everyone that most mammals have similar regions on their bodies that can be labeled just as the animals eaten by people.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools