Vegetarian Star has featured Jason Mraz‘s avocado contraptions several times over the years.
His recent interview with EatingWell is the perfect way to recap some of his favorite items that feature the creamy green fruit.
The musician’s chocolate guacamole pudding–chocomole–has been a popular recipe he’s shared with the media.
For the latest issue of EatingWell, Mraz not only provided the instructions for the chocolatey goodness, but made a quick video of himself preparing it.
Chocolate guacamole isn’t the only thing Mraz can whip up on his southern California ranch he describes as, “a place to be isolated when you have a crazy life.”
In addition to chocomole, Mraz provided a recipe for his version of regular guacamole without the chocolate and an avocado smoothie.
Watch the video of Mraz whipping up dessert for EatingWell editors and grab a copy of the interview on the stands.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools